We live in a digital world where almost everyone has smartphones and other useful gadgets at their disposal. Smartphones allow us to view the pictures at any time and don’t require us to carry a physical album with us when we travel. However, the need to store pictures in their physical form is far from gone. There is something about hanging a picture or portrait up on the wall that appeals to us. We have a wide range of options when it comes to picture frames as they come in different sizes, shapes and materials. Amongst them are triple picture frames that allow you to hang a series of pictures on your wall.
What are the Benefits of Having a Triple Picture Frame?
A photograph captures a single memory of an event or experience that occurred in our lives or in the lives of our loved ones. Sometimes a single picture cannot tell the whole story and you need to string together a series of photographs to accurately capture and store a memory. That’s where triple picture frames come in. They offer several unique benefits that other frames cannot. Here are some of them:
- Storage Space – If you plan to get multiple picture frames to save a series of photographs, you will end up taking a significant amount of space on your wall no matter how big the room is. Multiple picture frames may not be the ideal option to go for as it may disrupt the look and feel of the room. With a triple picture frame, you can have multiple pictures stored in a compact yet expressive manner without taking too much space.
- Cost – Hanging multiple picture frames would require you to buy 2 to 3 individual frames which would cost you a substantial amount of money depending on the frame type, size and finish. With a triple picture frame, you can store up to 3 pictures at a far more affordable cost.
- Easy to clean – Cleaning 2 to 3 individual picture frames would require you to take them down one by one and clean them. With a triple picture frame, you just have to take a single frame off the wall. This might not seem like a big convenience at a single glance but over time, the saved time and effort will be quite significant.
- Versatility – Triple picture frames come in a wide variety of designs, types and sizes. Some are traditional box or rectangular shaped ones that you can hang on your wall. You can also go for a hinged frame that stands up on its own without the need for an easel stand. They are perfect for displaying your pictures on mantles and other narrow spaces. If you like to display your favorite photographs more dramatically, then you can go for triple picture frames that come with an easel stand. The possibilities are endless, allowing you to custom create an aesthetic environment for your pictures.
What are Some of the Uses of a Triple Picture Frame?
The best part of a triple picture frame is its versatility. You can use them for a wide range of purposes such as:
- Family Photographs – If you have a family of 3 or more individuals, then chances are that you have plenty of photographs you want to hang. Maybe you want to hang a picture of your kids and their grandparents along with a picture of you and your kids and another picture of just your kids. A triple picture frame allows you to store all 3 pictures in a single frame and relive those favorite moments for the rest of your life.
- Landscapes – Hanging pictures of beautiful landscapes can enhance the overall aesthetic of your wall significantly. The best way to do so is to go for large triple picture frames as they can reveal the magnificence of multiple landscapes in all its grandiose. Having 2 vertical triple picture frames on either side of your fireplace or TV can really bring a whole new dimension to your room.
- Gallery – You can combine triple picture frames with others and create a whole collage of artistic photographs or paintings. You can do this in an exhibition or in your home to create a gallery-like experience. You can even use them to tell a story based on the sequence of the pictures being used.
If you want to preserve your favorite photographs or artwork in a platform that combines practicality, aesthetics and versatility, then triple picture frames are the way to go. With so many unique options, your ability to display your precious photographs is only limited by your imagination and that is a very beautiful thing.
Any good framers will be able to show you a vast range of different solutions and advise on what might be the most suitable given the work and its proposed location. For information on how to hang your perfectly framed picture we have put together a simple guide.
You can contact EasyFrame on 01234 856 501 and / or sales@EasyFrame.co.uk and they’ll always chat even if you don’t want to buy!